Sunday, January 17, 2010

What color nail polish should I use for my toes?

My little toes are small and cute but my big toes looks so huge to me. I want to wear a polish that will give the illusion that my big toe is smaller. Light pinks? Dark pinks? Dark reds? Bright reds? Some other color? What do you suggest?


Also, I work in an office and wear open-toed shoes now that it's getting warmer so no greens or blues or off-beat colors ;-) Thanks!What color nail polish should I use for my toes?
Well since your in office environment as well as I am, I'll tell you what i do... first of all i don't paint my toes myself i go to the shop and get the french with the white you know like a french manicure but on your feet. It's very professional and it can go and match with anything you have on and it won't draw any attention except for the compliments you will get lolWhat color nail polish should I use for my toes?
I also have light skin and I think French Manicures definately looks sexxy and can be worn in a professional office environment. Just try a French Manicure on your toes once and you will love it!
Most people have your kind of feet. I do, but I love bright colors for this time of year. Oranges, bright pinks and corals look great. Don't worry so much! Get what you like. Nobody is going to get down and examine your feet anyway!
White like french polish
I have the same problem with my big toes and use a dark red. That usually helps mine look more uniform.
Personally, I believe darker colors stand out more and draw more attention to your toes (and hence, the problem you described) I say go for a nice summery color that won't be too loud. I suggest a nice coral color, it looks great on everyone!
I have the same problem and I tend to use light pinks, hope this helps and good luck!
I have those toes too!


Tiny little toes 8 of 'em.


From the back--Gumdrop toes.


What the heck, try a French white tip pen. You have the Big toe for it!!!!!!!!!!!!A great canvas. I love mine.
Personally I don't like bright colors for nail polish.I prefer dull colors. Colors like dark red,purple,brown or even dark pink should do the magic for you. Good luck!
try a bronze peach color or a shimmery purple dats wat i use
Try a dark red.
i use dark red an brown

No comments:

Post a Comment