Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why are my toe nails so thick?

Thickness in toenails can sometimes be an indicator of poor diet, cardiovascualr problems, the result of some medications, or infection. Check with your doctor.Why are my toe nails so thick?
its probably caused by a fungus. i would se a podiatrist (foot doctor) and they can give you some medicine that will help or tell if its something else.Why are my toe nails so thick?
Hey! I don't know your age, but I know it is starting to happen to me; my toe nails are brittle. However, my mother and older friends have very thick nails and we are treating them for fungus. They are losing their nails but the new nail is just that. A new clean and clear nail!! You may have a fungus. If your life habits are not too bazaar - I would go to the Walmart and get Lamasil for feet and a nail treatment. Choose expensive $20. something was my choice, I am travelling and do not have the bottle w me!! (sorry) In the beginning put your foot in a pan (whatever you have) and soak in hydrogen peroxide (cold, yes) 30 min. Also, buy a foot spa if not put your feet in a pot of very hot water with calgon (or something similar, but be generous) and rub off the old skin. It works my Mamo is 89 yrs old and she now has clear nails on 2 toes that have regrown.. Just don't let yours get this bad. Hope this truly helps!! It has me and my family (fact)!!
i dont know. they usually are. the trick is to cut your nails after a hot bath or shower (with the plug in so your feet get a soak. if you only have a shower cubicle, soak your feet in warm water from a big bowl or sumthin.
heyyyyyyyyy you should not worry about it it just because of ur body hormons thats it
because you're an ancient breed of rat-person, cursed to live out your life in the sewers of paris with a swishy cape

No comments:

Post a Comment