Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My pinkie toe nails are falling off?

My left pinkie toe nail got very loose one day, now my right one is loose! What's happening?!My pinkie toe nails are falling off?
OH GOD YOU GOT TO GET TO THE DOCTOR ASAP!!!





there may and probably are diesease that have this and you should really get that checked before it gets any worse than it is now. you really need to get help on this...if you can't afford, research this on the internet or something!!! Anyway you can, or if you have a friend or something that is very good with this kind of stuff get that checked over.





it could also be how you are eating. Depending on your eating habit which i dont know. maybe you are not eating healthy enough whether it isn't enough food or too much junk food. try and good healthy diet too!





get them checked...NOW!!! don't wait any longer...1 more second of preventing from the doctor is another second closer to something bad happening most likely!!!My pinkie toe nails are falling off?
Get out the Krazy glue and duct tape!
hmm. your nails dont seem to be very strong. try drinking more dairy products or if your lactose intolerant, calcium pills. while your at it, u might try using nail strengthening polish.
It sounds like Methicillin resistant Staphlococcus Aureus. This is the flesh eating type of infection. I would see a doctor NOW, before it spreads to your legs.
If you have insurance then go to your doctor immediatley. I have a condition where some of my nails are yellow and weak and partially nonexsistant (fungus). This is really a harmful infection coming from the inside. The creams are useless in my state and the pills for this can cause liver damage. But have it checked out asap to prevent worseness.

No comments:

Post a Comment