Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How often do you cut your toe nails?

When they start bothering me...idk,once a month?How often do you cut your toe nails?
Whenever they exceed a limitHow often do you cut your toe nails?
i cut 'm when they start hurting when i go running.
At least once in a week .


Most probably on sunday after-noon .


Starting from the index finger of the right hand .


Then from the small to the thumb finger .


Like wise in the lefthand from the small to the thumb .


In the foot it is from right leg small finger to the left foot small finger respectively .


Collect all the cuttings and put it in seperate place .


And clean the hand and foot neatly .
each time they grow an inch and bite in all my tights/leggings...leaving them unrepaired ...distroyed .





lol ...
Pedicure once a week.
Whenever I'm limber enough to get my toes up to my teeth.
once a week
once per week.
Bi weekly...strange question
every week ( =
when they need cutting
until i find diffcult type on keyboard......
when it needs to be done...





and more constantly after showers....
Every few weeks.
Whenever I start to make clicking noises when I walk barefoot in the kitchen.
when they need cutting !!! lol
one in two weeks i guess..lol
when they get to long
Mine grow really slowly, so it ends up being once every 3-4 weeks
i bite mine
i'd say...every 2 and a half to 8 weeks...
Ha ha :) when they get too long!
once in every 2 weeks, i clean the old nailpolish cut and clean the nails and apply the new polish! why do u have to know that!???
I check them out whenever I put socks on. If they NEED to be cut THEN I CUT them then!!





';ALL You NEED Is LOVE!';


THE B E A T L E S!





Vincent Reagan


';H A W K E Y E!';


:)


;)
never..lol
Once a week.
when a toenail starts cutting into another toe
whenever i go to get a pedicure every two weeks
I just did them right now! I do them often cuze I play sports and hurts if i dont often
once every 2 weeks.
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment