Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I stop biting my finger/toe nails?

I REALLY NEED TO STOP!!! it is driving me crazy and I'm worried about the swine/bird/human flu that is scary... people please help me!!!!!!!!!How do I stop biting my finger/toe nails?
They have a few products that you can use like nail polish and it's clear and it tastes awful, so you stop biting your fingernails. I know one was called Stop and Grow. They also have one in the baby section for kids to stop sucking thumbs. It is the same product. As for your toenails, How in the heck do you get your feet to your mouth? And that's pretty gross if you do that!How do I stop biting my finger/toe nails?
where nail polish or spray perfume on your nails and toenails because it will leave a really gross taste in your mouth and you won't want to bite them anymore...lol
chew gum :D
eww your toes...
chew gum

No comments:

Post a Comment