Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do you think a woman should have her finger nails painted if her toe nails are painted?

thats really up to u, doesnt really matter


as long as you have both feet painted and not just one of them =PDo you think a woman should have her finger nails painted if her toe nails are painted?
Not necessarilyDo you think a woman should have her finger nails painted if her toe nails are painted?
No.





My toenails are always painted but I usually have only a clear coat on my fingernails. It looks just fine.
If she is wearing shoes that show her toes then it looks better. But it is up to the person wearing them
It doesnt really matter, it depends on what you would like to do. I somtimes dont have my toe nails painted while my nails are. But during the summer you definaltly should, inless you dont wear sandles or flip flops.
I always have my toe nails painted but not always my fingernails. In fact I painted my toe nails this morn and not my fingernails. I don't think it matters.
thats up to the individual preferences! but in my opinion yes she shud pamper herself!
No, but if her fingers are painted, her toes should be as well.
Is the pope Catholic?
If she wants to
I'd leave that to individual preference.
I don't think it matters either way. Some people might consider it a fashion disaster otherwise, but nothing that a pair of shoes won't fix.
i always have both...just a personal preference...but it`s whatever U prefer, not anyone else!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment