Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can i polish my 3 month old baby's toe nails?

I don't see why not! just as long as they aren't getting the fumes for along time! I have always thought little girls with painted toe's are so cute!Can i polish my 3 month old baby's toe nails?
if she doesnt know how to chew on her footCan i polish my 3 month old baby's toe nails?
I think that 3mth's is too young but you do what you feel is best.
I would wait until they are past the point of putting their toes in their mouth because it can flake off and I'm sure it isn't good for them. I used to be a nanny for 4 year-old girl and her mom started taking her at age 2 to have her nails done about once every couple of months.
I use to do it.
why would you want to, it has chemicals and fumes that may cause problems, remember your babies lungs are much smaller than yours
Yes. There's nothing wrong with it, but I wouldn't do it.
Do you know what kinds of chemicals are in that junk?! Do your research. I wouldn't paint my babies toenails. She's not a doll for goodness sake. She doesn't need her toenails painted.
I have seen this done a lot and they grow up to be completely normal. I also know there have been several tests on nail polish and the effects...some being cancer and birth defects. Best to ask the doctor at your next baby well check. Write it down so you don't forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment