Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you think it is ok for a 4 1/2 year old boy to paint his toe nails?

My son likes to paint his toe nails - lately my mothers boyfriend had a problem with me letting my son ( supervised of course ) paint his toe nails but couldn't answer why. I was just wondering what others thought - and why ?Do you think it is ok for a 4 1/2 year old boy to paint his toe nails?
Why Not? Hes 4!! , Hes young and having fun,,





Tell your Boyfriends Mother You cant catch Homosexuality, your born with it.





And tell her to mind her own bees wax, hes your songDo you think it is ok for a 4 1/2 year old boy to paint his toe nails?
im a 15 year old boy and i let my little sister do my finger and toenails

Report Abuse



nothing wrong with it hun my nephew just turned four and he likes to paint his nails too. thats because he see's his mum and aunt doing it and having fun.he also walks around with my old cabbage patch doll too. oooohhh watch out for gay tendancies!!! lol. tell them to grow up!
Why would you purposely try to raise a gay son?


Life is hard enough, the kid doesn't need that burden on his shoulders as well.
No harm done even if he's an adult. It's silly to think that applying artificial colour on one's nailbeds determines sexual orientation. There are cultures where body adornment is perfectly acceptable for men.
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment