Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I fell asleep and my homies put nail polish on my fingers and toes?

I dont have nail polish, is there any other home remedy to get this stuff off before I go to class? Please ladies you have to know something? For all of you that are interested, they used this bright pink color.I fell asleep and my homies put nail polish on my fingers and toes?
scrape it off with a sharp knife or go to the local supermarket spend $1.50 on the nail polish remover and it takes it off within seconds you'll be there for a while scrapping it off!!! good luck!!!I fell asleep and my homies put nail polish on my fingers and toes?
The nail polish remover is the way to go...unless you have matching shoes and purse, in which case you should just ';go with it';. ;-)





Seriously, sorry that you had them prank you like this. Perhaps you need different ';homies';...?
HAHAHAHA!!!! you can't get it off without remover....camoflage it...cover it with a dark marker, blue or black is probably better that pink.
I usually paint a mustache with black nail polish on my friends that are sleeping. Nail polish remover at any drugstore.
if you don't have remover, just pick it off quickly, it comes off pretty easy
Well do you look pretty then ? lol .
does it match you skin tone? Pink, I hear, is in! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment