Thursday, January 21, 2010

I keep getting holes in my socks, especially by the front toe. Should I clip my toe nails?

well, if they are long nails, absolutely! It's gross NOT to clip long toenails. As for your sock usage, maybe you are buying really cheap socks?I keep getting holes in my socks, especially by the front toe. Should I clip my toe nails?
your socks are probably just low quality! ha! yeah, cut your friggin toenails, smarty pants.I keep getting holes in my socks, especially by the front toe. Should I clip my toe nails?
sounds like you do need to get to that. you could always get thicker socks
If thats what putting the hole there, it might be a seam in your shoe rubbing
Sounds as if you need bigger shoes. Change up if you are lite headed.
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment