Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ingrown nail on my big toe is causing a lot of pain.?

Ok, so I've had this ingrown nail for like a month. I've tried clipping the ';pointy part,'; where it hurts the skin. But it had gotten to the point where I cannot clip it anymore because it's already too low. So now I'm waiting for it to grow back, but I'm getting impatient since it grows so slow. Just earlier, I checked it, and a tiny little drop of yellow slimy thing squirted out.. (gross). Not a lot, just a very tiny droplet. Could it be an infection?Ingrown nail on my big toe is causing a lot of pain.?
ingrown toe nails can be so painful, I know cause I got one.


DONT suffer. If you go to your doctor He can remove it for you. The only part of it that is painful is the injection to deaden your toe. You will be so happy when its gone as if you keep cutting it it will keep growing.


Hope everything goes well for youIngrown nail on my big toe is causing a lot of pain.?
The yellow stuff is most likely puss it would be good to get all that you can out. Best is the see a doctor about it. But, in the mean time what I did was I had a small flat-head screwdriver and I would start at the bottom of the toenail and start lifting up at the first point you can and clip what doesn't seem right.
it very definitely is infected, and that is because an ingrown nail can't be seen, it hurts because it's IN grown, under the skin, into the tissues. You should see a doctor to get the ingrown portion removed and antibiotics for the infection.
it prolly is!


when that happened to me i had to wait for it to just grow out


you should go to the doctor so they can give you an ointment or something before it spreads!
that would be puss.


u have to get the ingrown cut professionally probably because the puss is a sign of almost becoming an infection.
YEAH YOU NEED TO PULL THAT OUT...THATS NASTY
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment