Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you still bite off your toe-nails?

...New Years resolution and all that...I've decided not to this year Can you bite mine off for me please?





TaDo you still bite off your toe-nails?
An honour. Can I varnish them after?Do you still bite off your toe-nails?
I don't think i've EVER bit off my own toe-nails. It seems rather gross!


I think the only time that i've ever put my own toes in my mouth was when i was younger to suck them because thats what loads of babies do.


Thats so yucky!
LOL..its quite funny and a random question...





so i am going to give ya a interesting star! lol





No i don't , i think only when i was a baby maybe





al i can say is .... i'm glad i saw this question AFTER my dinner...
yeah i still do it, its my nasty foot so i dont really care if its nasty or not...i probably wouldnt bite yours off though, dont wanna rip your nail off or something
Uuuuggghhhh!
no





XP no
Still? As in you usually just sit on the couch biting your grimey toenails?.............Yeah, I'll bite them for you.
I have never bitten them ever.
Eeeew! NO...
Ughhhh No that is something i have never done...
im still deciding whether you are retarded or a troll
Its disgusting





But i do...





Sorry i cant touch others people's feet with my hands never mind mouth.
Ew! I never bite my toe nails!!!!!!


Why would I bite YOU'RE toe nails?!


EWWWW!!!!!!
Wow!





Your partner must be a lucky guy ;]
Thats sickkkkk
Eww, hell no!
Bleugh - now why would i want to do that?
Why the hell would i do that? thats disgusting
No, I don't and No I won't.
i got over that when i was 1
Gross.
that's not really something a girl would say.......
i dont think so ,if you smelled my feet i dont think you would either :-)
Eeeew no way.


Your sick, how do u bite off ur toenails?
thats actually really gross. please tell me this isnt real.


its worse than eating boogies!
zi chews off de back paw claws


of me catz.


mmmmmy


tasty
no
no!!!!
ew no.
no, i never could fit my foot in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment