Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I love feet! Does it gross you out when people don't take care of their toe nails?

I think it is nasty for people to have jagged untamed toe nails. What is your opinion? Do you find it a total turn off. If you saw a great looking guy/gal (was attracted to) would you think twice about going further?I love feet! Does it gross you out when people don't take care of their toe nails?
I do notice feet and shoes a lot.But my pet peeve is people with dirty teeth,the white with red gums.Not brushing should be against the law.It is offensive to say the least..thanks for 2.I love feet! Does it gross you out when people don't take care of their toe nails?
Yeah that's so gross!!
I think ur feet should be maintained, especially in the summer. It is a turn off to me to see nasty feet.
ofcorse thats nasty
I am not in love with feet but yes I agree that ungroomed toenails are nasty.
I think it is very gross when people don't take care of their feet











For people who don't care...








probally have nasty feet :(





so here is some tips for people who have nasty feet











1.Wash them





2. Cut your toe nails





3. Take care of your feet.





LoL So I find it nasty if ppl don't take care of their feet.
No, I'd simply teach him how to do a pedicure. I do find that unkempt feet and toenails are very unattractive. I like my feet and they get as much or more pampering as my fingernails. My husband says I have sexy feet and once at the Dr.'s office this guy says I hope this isn't strange but you have the most beautiful feet I've ever seen! I was happy!
To me as long as they are clean and cut properly, they're fine. It can be a turn off to ane extent, but if you're really into the person, their toe nails don't really matter.
yes i kinda think it is nasty and it might turn me of but if the person is really goodlooking maybe not

No comments:

Post a Comment