Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you match your nails and toes in nail polish color?

yep .. always... looks funny otherwise... unless one is a natural colourDo you match your nails and toes in nail polish color?
Almost never!! I usually use very subtle colours on my nails, and leave my toes for those colours that are too loud or bright/dark to be seen on my hands!! Great for a bit of experimentation and rebellion! ;) Plus if necessary, you can alway wear closed shoes to hide them from disapproving eyes...Do you match your nails and toes in nail polish color?
Not very often.I usually have a strong colour on my toe nails and a pale colour on my finger nails.At the moment I have navy blue on my toes and OPI- take my to the taj on time (natural pinky/beige) on my finger nails.
Hell no! I love wearing different colors on my fingers and toes. I rarely ever (basically never) wear the same color on my toes and fingers. Like right now my fingers are a kelly green and my toes are electric blue. I love funky colors!
Yes! If not it would be very weird for me.


Imagine fingernails are baby pink and your toe nails are black!


That's a little off. :(
yea i try to always but at times wen i dont go out then ill settle with just my finger nails but if ima wear some open toe shoes or something i like to match
not always the same color, but matching(or at least not clashing).....
ALWAYS!
definitely!
sometimes
Never.


But I make sure the colors don't contrast TOO much.
Yes...Pretty Much Always
never!
almost never
yes..unless it looks funny
Ya, I usually do or else I feel weird...Ha, Ha!
I used to now.....





not so much

No comments:

Post a Comment