Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Anyone have any cute ideas for painting their toe nails?

I did mine in pastel colors..plaid design...sounds gross, but it looked awesome..just make sure you have a skinny brush...not the ones that the bottles come w/.


Or you can paint them pink, add a green ';curve'; at the end, and put little black dots on them...they will look like little watermelons!!


Or if you have red/black you could do lady bugs, or yellow/black...smiley faces...-oh, scratch that last one...they might think you are a Wal Mart greeter!! (nothing against the greeters out there!!)Anyone have any cute ideas for painting their toe nails?
Thanks!!---yes, I have too much time on my hands!!!

Report Abuse


Anyone have any cute ideas for painting their toe nails?
paint polkadots/make a flower (use a toothpick for these)
If you aren't talented enough to paint cute designs (like myself), you can use small stickers instead, any stickers will work. After the color coat has dried, apply the sicker, then apply a clear coat. Make sure the sticker is completely flat and sealed in or it will get wreaked when it gets wet.
Hot pink with a bright yellow flower design on them. I saw it the other day and it looked adorable!
Red white and blue like the flag sexy and patriotic at the same time.
when i get my nails done i ask the lady to do Zebra stripes its cute.... but i cant do it myself
For summer I like the color of the watermelon something between fuchsia and red!
I always get compliment on a french pedicure and it lasts a long time
instead of doing a regular french manicure, and instead of painting the tip white paint it black or pink, i love doing this to my nails

No comments:

Post a Comment