Saturday, January 23, 2010

What color should i paint my toe nails?

Red...I just painted mine red although I dislike the color and my feet look tan and healthy. I really like it!What color should i paint my toe nails?
PInk

Report Abuse


What color should i paint my toe nails?
I just painted mine a bright pink.
french manicure - the colour stays and stays without chipping, and your hands and toes will always look glam.
I say do something different.... don't be a conformist....





Paint each toe a different color....





Show the world you are a free thinker...
I just painted mine a nice middle pink :D
U SHOULD PAINT IT HOT PINK..... THATS REAL CUTE, AND IT REALLY DEPENDS ON UR SKIN COLOR. PEACHEY SKIN COLOR DESERVES PINK, BROWN SKINS DESERVE A DARK COLOR OF RED WIT SPARKLES
very light pink or cream
rainbow
well if your skin color is the same as your avator then maybe you should color toenails like a light faded pink or clear!
Do you paint your nails? The new fashion says the toes don't have to be the same color. What colors do you wear most often? What is your personality - are you; outrageous, gentle, girly, butch or goth? The right color for you is right there at the nail color rack. It will jump out and say, ';Hey, pick me!'; LOL
The same color as your lipstick or sexiest outfit.
They should match your fingernails
Clear color with white on the top edges, makes it look clean and healthy.....and pretty
clear, with a different colored perfect circle dot on each toe...
Pink! with some jewels in the corner! it looks realy cute =)
go for natural look : bronze
Pink or red those colors are really fuky and eccentric, also very chick and summery
What a world shaking decision to have to make all by yourself-can you handle it???
do like a french tip of what ever color you like best
depends on ur skin color n ur nails color
bright orange?


anything but black
plaid
french is the best way to go it looks natural and is soo fetch! =]
black.. it goes with everything
Pink. It's nice, and pretty. It's the colour of my toe nails!!
My daughter just had her's done in bright yellow. adorable!!!
Bright pink! It makes you feel very girlie!
yellowish green
i have a thing 4 feet, and i like it whn girls paint their toes baby blue, blue or french pedicure. it all depends on ur skin tone, dark nail polishes look better against lighter skin tones and lighter polishes look better against dark skin tones. from the look of your avatar it looks like u have a darker skin tone, i would go with silver nail polish with glitter, baby blue, or pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment