Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do you think your toe nails are delicious?

YUMMY!!!Do you think your toe nails are delicious?
nyehehehehe......did u? =8~PDo you think your toe nails are delicious?
Only with a tangy bit of mustard on top of a gormett cracker


yum yum delicious! =D
NO, theyve been everywhere and sometimes even soap wont remove the filthyness!
I love my toenails, just throw some toe cheese on it and you've got a meal fit for the landlord of the trailer court.
Bahahahahaha
1st answerer- haha thumbs up!
not nearly as delicious as yours are!
not particularly
Only for babies................
Check them out and decide for yourself.
What a waste of 5 points.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww…
Mine taste like a new penny.
no but my finger nails are lol
I prefer boogers.
Ewwwwww gross
No how nasty.
Not really no.
Yes - of course I'm not the one eating them.
no, but my boyfriend does.
yes i think my toe nails are scrumptious...lol
i hate biting them


my toes bleed a lot when i do that

No comments:

Post a Comment