Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rid me of yellow toe nails?

ive had nail polish on my toenails for a while and ive just taken it off and it has made big toe nail a yellow colour. yuck..i know.





so is there any solutions to get rid of the yellow colour fast?Rid me of yellow toe nails?
Hey girl,





I noticed this on myself a few days go. I had been wearing nail polish for several weeks and just removed it and saw the yellow color.





It's just a light yellow color and it's on on my big toe too. I don't know if it's a fungus but I just read this:





http://www.footsmart.com/HealthCondition鈥?/a>





This is some information on how to use thie ';Vicks'; treatment:


http://www.healthmad.com/Health/Get-Rid-鈥?/a>





It say it may take a couple of weeks.





About a month ago I was in Ulta store and I saw some yellow toe nail treatment cream. So I think I'm going to go there and look for a fungis cream that will work at lot faster.





I'm sure you can find something at Walmart or Walgreens that will work at lot fast too.





Best of luck to the both of us. lolRid me of yellow toe nails?
Don't worry, you don't have toe fungus. That just happens because nail polish stains. Try putting lemon juice on your toe nails and using a nail buffer to buff the top yellow layer off.
You probably have a toenail fungus, which causes the yellowing. You can apply Vicks Vapor Rub but it takes quite awhile to get rid of it.
I have heard that wart medication works on yellow toe nails. Like Compound W that you can find in Walmart or Target. I never tried it though. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment