Saturday, January 23, 2010

What color toe nails do I have?

Fava beans and a nice Chianti type toes!What color toe nails do I have?
I thought pink, but maybe I was too close to tell...





your toes tasted good anyway!What color toe nails do I have?
Red.
I hope they are futia or burgundy. If so, you are a good girl and I will give you a gold star for making your toes look cute. I hate it when a girl exposes her tootsies unpainted.
pinky is blue


ring toe is pink


middle is purple


pointer is red


big toe is black
clear.
pink?
Pearl pink?


Ruby red?


Cobalt dreams?


Arugula delight?


Killer coral?





Clearly I have no clue...
um do you have your toe nails colored but if they are plain the theu are tanish clearish
white
blue with pink polka dots


;)
Black?!?
sparkly blue or lime green
PURPLE! RED! ORANGE!
I would guess black.
purple, silver, or none
I am not sure what kind of question you are asking...but i will take a guess





Red
Green
toe nail color.
hmmmm..let me see...for you to ask that on Q and A...that means their standoutish...ill say..red!!..did i get it?....uhhhh ohhhhhh...i just got a feeling they might be black.....dang it!!....ill sayyyyyyyyy...lol........awww the heck with it....red.
I'm going to go for the always classic red. But if their yellow or black and you don't have toenail polish on I'd have to recommend medial assistance
Well, not sure about the paint, but I will bet that underneath the paint they are flesh colored.
french manicure =]
some shade of purple.
PURPLE!
pink!*!*
purple
pink!!!





lol mine are icy blue and glittery!
normal color?
Black.
Red? Mine are blue

No comments:

Post a Comment