Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do I do about wrinkly, hairy, nail-bitten hands and toes?

Am I overreacting, or should I do something about my hands (and what should I do)?





At thirteen, I've been biting my nails for about ten years and two years ago my doctor had a look at them and said they're grotesque. They haven't gotten better since. I tried using Sally Hansen creams but I can't commit to them, and my mother said fake nails would ruin my weak nails, what with the condition they're in.





The joints at my fingers are really wrinkly because I've gotten into the habit of balling my hands in fists so no one could see my nails, and now my skin's really stretched and used to being in a fist.





I have a lot of dark black hair on my fingers and hand, and a handful of guys insult me for it (I'm hairier than my brother, and I鈥檓 the younger sister, if that tells you anything).





What should I do about my hands (and toes, I suppose, because they鈥檙e in the same condition but without wrinkles)?What do I do about wrinkly, hairy, nail-bitten hands and toes?
maybe u should wax your fingers and if u dont then just dont show them that it bothers u they will stop. try painting your nails with clear polish to strengthen them. take calcium too it will help ur nails get stronger... try not to bit your nails!!!! its not good. every time u are bitting your nails think of all the bacteria that is under ur nails that is now going in your mouth that will help u stop. hope i helped :-)What do I do about wrinkly, hairy, nail-bitten hands and toes?
Well you could shave off the hair on your hands and fingers, or you could use an epilator (epilady). And for your nails, just have alot of protein and calcium.


Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment