Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hey guys, is this a nice color for toe nails?

I bought it today.





http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/p1120257.jpg








And do my fingernails need to match my toe nails? Or can I leave my fingernails without nail polish?Hey guys, is this a nice color for toe nails?
Couldn't see the pic, link doesn't work.. but your fingernails and toenails do not need to match, just be complimentary somewhat and cute


:DHey guys, is this a nice color for toe nails?
i couldn't see it but i'm sure it's good! they don't have to match, i always paint my fingernails a different color that is similar to the other or matches or not paint them at all. toenails are always cuter painted anyways :D





good luck!!!
I like it! I always do my toes in a dark red.





As for your fingers, they definitely don't need to match. Don't worry about it. (:
ugh we cant see the color


what color is it?


and no yer finger nails don't need to match
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment