Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why Do People Like To Smeel Their Flatulence and Toe Nails?

This may sound like a disgusting topic, and I guess it is, but I was truly curious about this.





I have this weird habit to almost instinctively smell my flatulence when I'm in bed, and other places. Whenever I clip my toenails I cant help buy sniffing them. These are a few of the things I find myself almost habitually sniffing...and I cant find out why.





One might say that I'm just a freak suffering from some rare mental disorder, but I have seen and heard about these habits on TV (often being made fun of) , indicating that many people share these habits.





I thought about this, and one answer I came up with is, maybe we do this to sort of ';check'; ourselves. Body odors such as our flatulence or sweat, or toenails may be markers for our bodies well-being. As cavemen when we were relied more heavily on our sense (in this case smell), we may have smelled our flatulence to see if we were healthy, thus cavemen who smelled there flatulence would survive longer and be more healthy-reproduceWhy Do People Like To Smeel Their Flatulence and Toe Nails?
See this site for everything you wanted to know about flatulence, but were afraid to ask...





http://www.heptune.com/farts.htmlWhy Do People Like To Smeel Their Flatulence and Toe Nails?
Is smeel a kind of kneeling or bend-over posture?
You don't get out much, do you?
I don't usually smell my flat... by i sometimes smell my toe when i clip the nail, though I can't deny not having smelt my f...ever. The reason I think for both is that I want to know myself.. It is the same reason why i think a person would want to look at his asshole with a hand-held mirror even when he/she knows exactly what he/she will see. But the price is more in case of flat.... so I dont do it.. Even the smell of my toe hasn't changed over the years so I don't recall doing it in the recent past. but again I have to say that reading your question made me want to clip my toe nail just to get a whiff.......
i don't ever SMEEL my farts or toenails!

No comments:

Post a Comment