Saturday, January 23, 2010

I cut my toe nails too short?

i noticed that when my toenails grow back the nail turns white and not stay clear like the rest of the nail from the base up before it reaches the tip of my toe. before my toenail would grow all the way to the tip of my toe before turning white. is there anything i can do to cure this?I cut my toe nails too short?
It sounds like you have a toenail fungus. It causes the nail to separate from the underlying tissue. There are over the counter drops you can apply or you can take an oral prescription to cure it.I cut my toe nails too short?
It sounds like you stubbed your toe.





Nails in general will turn white in the area that blunt force has occurred to the nail bed (luna area nearest the skin).





If the nail or nails are turning yellow or crumbly, or thickened and scaly, see a doctor immediately as this may be a sign of embedded nail fungus.
well..u probably need to go to the doctor !
let them grow out
don't cut them too short.
I think you lack a certain B vitamin that causes that.
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment