Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What colour of nail polish shall i paint my toes?

im going to florida tomorrow and im going to give myself a pedicure so what colour lol?What colour of nail polish shall i paint my toes?
French tips (y)What colour of nail polish shall i paint my toes?
I spent some time in FL last winter and my left leg was in a full pink cast. With the warm weather, I felt that a lighter color would be best and my toes matched the color of my cast.I recommend pink or one of the variations of pink for you.
silver and black stripes.






a light or hot neon pink color..... or go with a coral/peachie color since you'll be in FL





:D
Bright pink is perfect.
rich red,strawberry red or berry red...they are very inn and classy.


they're like a must this season :)
Get some shade of pink ;)
Red or Bright pink......:-)
yellow and black stripes!
hot pink or bright green
either bright pink or red :)
a light or dark pink :)
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment