Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What makes dogs chew their toe nails?

my dog only chews her nails when they need cutting, it irritates her, so we just snip off the end, they also chew the dew claws this is to keep them shorter, they will also chew their nails if they have cracked a claw and want the nail removed to allow new growth. this is the only time i have seen my dogs chew their nails, hope this helps you.What makes dogs chew their toe nails?
Good guess on the allergies/bored,etc. but my dog is none of these and still chews her nails,especially her dew claws.


I will be watching this question myself for answers.





Starred as interesting.What makes dogs chew their toe nails?
Sometimes they're bored. Sometimes they have allergies, or the fur between their little toes is too long. Sometimes they are under stress.
I agree with Angee.


That's all i can say.


haha
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment