Thursday, January 21, 2010

What color should I paint my finger and toe nails? Any advice?

I use ';Sinful Color'; brand from Walgreens.


I love this ';Shining Heart #271';


I think more variety!What color should I paint my finger and toe nails? Any advice?
I find it amazing that they actually pay some person to sit around and think up BS names to distinguish shades of color.





How does one interview for a job like that?What color should I paint my finger and toe nails? Any advice?
they have an awesome green shade but i'm not sure what it's called, my mom has it it's so pretty
Royal electric blue
I love to see woman who have dark or floresent green finger nails.
Don't use any color 'coz the color of your finger and toe nails is the best from any color that you try to compared to.

No comments:

Post a Comment