Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I enjoy sniffing my feet and things underneth my finger and toe nails after i pick it out. is that normal?

and usually i enjoy my own fart, but of course not other. i'm not that sick.I enjoy sniffing my feet and things underneth my finger and toe nails after i pick it out. is that normal?
Do you sniff the earwax on your finger after you pick THAT out, too?I enjoy sniffing my feet and things underneth my finger and toe nails after i pick it out. is that normal?
Doing it in private: perfectly normal.





Doing it in public: ewww gross.
sick ***
ok im sure every single one of these people who is answering this has a disgusting habbit just like you. sure its grose but everyone does stupid things like that lol your ok





%26lt;33 good luck!
I smell narcissistic...... Pee Rew!!!!!!
Do you eat your boogers?
I'm sorry.
not considered normal by most...it falls into the fetish area. Do you enjoy the smell of smegma too??? Ewwwww, bad boy, go to my room! LOL
yeah, that's cool. As long as you are alone and not come straight out and do it in front of people.
well the farting thing sounds like my boyfriend.....he likes the smell of his own fart....ew lol....but as far as the smell of your feet and under your finger nails I dunno....never heard of people liking that smell before but hey everyone is different.
thats normal for some ppl but not me yuck
Umm.. Gross.
Of course its normal, its not normal if you don't enjoy it.
of course it normal!!!
No it's not normal..you need to go to a mental instutution..or something!! get some help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment