Sunday, January 17, 2010

Poll: Have you ever clipped your toe nails too short?

It hurts like a you know whatPoll: Have you ever clipped your toe nails too short?
Yeah but not as bad as cutting out an ingrown toenail, that hurts mega badPoll: Have you ever clipped your toe nails too short?
yeah and it really hurts





Worst pain I ever felt was when I slid into 3rd base while playing baseball and the 3rd baseman jumped up to catch the ball and his spike came down on my fingernail and cut the whole thing off. Went to the ER and the sadistic doctor took a long q-tip and was cleaning the dirt out of it. MAN, DID THAT HURT! I bit down on my hat and almost bit a hole through the bill.
No my toenails but my fingernails and you are right it bloody gowps....I've ripped my big toenail off a few times but it ain't as sore as cutting your nails into the quick
my teacher has nails the that are only half a centimeter long!!! EEEW!


I never have personally.
Yes I have and it hurts and your avatar is hot that is why I answered the question!
All the doggone time seems like forever growing back
Yes, it really hurts!
It hurts like- yes- you know what.
Yes, and it hurts like sh!t
hurts big time
Yeah, I have.
Yes and it kills! :O
Yes, In fact I have ! (:
yeah i did that to my fingernails too.
yes! omg i hate it when i accidentally do that.


%26gt;:( lol
yes
yes
lucky for you they grow back
yeah it hurtss!
yes it kills :(

No comments:

Post a Comment