Sunday, January 17, 2010

What color should i paint my toe nails?

i have pink, blue, red or black.





thanksWhat color should i paint my toe nails?
Red, looks great with a tan. You gonna paint your nails on your hands to match?What color should i paint my toe nails?
Pink.. looks great and makes your skin look darker *G*
erm, your a guy so i dont think you should paint your toe nails!


If you do, then stay away from pink and just stick to black!
Black or red. Go for the high contrasting colors. I have actually painted my toe nails all of these colors before. I find that I liked the black or the red best.
Umm...well... nailpolish is considered a cosmetic, and cosmetics are for girls. Do you really feel comfortable being the only guy in the make-up aisles at the store? Just wondering.
it depends on your hair and skin color





fair skin + dirty blonde hair = pink


fair skin + light blonde hair = blue


fair skin + red hair= black


fair skin + dark hair= red





tanned skin = always red





good luck
black, its beautiful and sexy
Lol...Are you a boy? if your gay then I understand..I cant really tell...just depends on your skin tone. my sister is mixed (on the light side) and she paints hers pink..I personally dont like toe nail polish so I wont be able to say...good luck though

No comments:

Post a Comment