Sunday, January 17, 2010

Does your significant other let their toe nails grow so long that they?

appear to be getting ready for a tree climbing contest?Does your significant other let their toe nails grow so long that they?
No... mine just cuts them and leaves the remains lying on the coffeetable to confuse with almond slivers....bleh!Does your significant other let their toe nails grow so long that they?
LOL! No, I keep my man's tootsies trimmed so they don't hack my legs off while we are sleeping but my dad's sh*t looked like a grizzly bear.
I have seen her toe nails in 20 years, so I don't know
No..gross...that was the ex..not the current...my current man..is very clean
YES AND I HATE IT
Ha. No, he is very particular about the legnth of his toe nails!
Not my significant other, but my brother.
No way Jose, my dirty hippie cuts his really, really short.
No, I'm afraid that would be me, he picks at them till they bleed (yech!)
Is that why my socks get holes so fast?
Hahaha!! Yup!
no thats so gross
ewww...... im sorry but that just GUH-ROHSS!
yes.. toenail fungus destroys families
Yes, and I just told my significant other that tomorrow SHE would be getting her toenails cut -- My sig. other is my dog, Sadie!
My husband doesn't have feet. He has walrus flippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment