Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why do some girls think long toe nails look good?

They are disgusting.Why do some girls think long toe nails look good?
i agree!!...i'd feel like id turned into a monster with large clawed feet!!Why do some girls think long toe nails look good?
I agree with you!
i think long nail are dirty... and i'm a girl...
I personaly cant stand them.. Not because they look weird but because when I wear my high heeled boots it bloody hurts! But i guess in summer girls like to show off their feet and get their toe nails painted and the whole lot..
because they're witches
I think they're disgusting too and I NEVER let mine get long. I cut them straight across so that they're neat and don't look funky and dirty and long. I wish more men would cut their toenails.
i agree


all that dirt and who knows what else, gathered under their toe nails
yes yes .i'm a girl and i agree with you it looks so disgusting you right.
Does you yorgurt fly all over when you peel the Top off
coz they think.
If they're well pedicured they look good but if it looks like the girl digs for buried treasure with her feet no way man.
F*** the toe nails the hole foot is nasty
I'm a girl and I don't. All this dirt and crap can get under them... EWWW.
eeeew not me
i totally agree..im a girl but i ALWAYS keep them short..

No comments:

Post a Comment