Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is your favourite colour nail varnish for your toes?

And which brand is best?What is your favourite colour nail varnish for your toes?
OPI and the two I really love are





'I'm not really a waitress' - maroon red





'Lincoln Park after Dark' - really really dark blueWhat is your favourite colour nail varnish for your toes?
I'm not really joking when I say I'm Amish...I've never put nail varnish on my toenails. The look of it makes me heave.





Especially little toes with a sliver of nail painted fluorescent orange..yeurf.





I don't put it on my fingernails either.





I'm not all together sure why I have answered this question :)
I'm loving any fluro colour and then I paint over that with clear glitter nail varnish. I'm obsessed with glittery type stuff.
I like those polka dot ones me... as well as them stripy ones.


Pink or blue are my two fave colours.





Not fussed about the brand, as long as they do the job :)
Dark plum at the moment. I can't even remember what brand it is without going to look - it was on special offer so I bought it!
Deep blue or purple but always by Barry M, it stays unchipped for ages.
a sort of raspberry colour





i find estee lauder or M %26amp; S best





my feet need all the help they can get





x
Fluorescent Blue .... Maybaline is the best.
Only pink will do





Dulux do a good selection of shades
I don't need to paint my toenails,they're yellowy brown anyway ;o)
Very dark brown.Any old kind.
Hearing aid beige does it for me
sally hanson, you know the one with the little white tips lol

No comments:

Post a Comment