Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I recently stubbed my toe and the blood is still in my nail?

i was just wondering if any one could tell what i could do to drain the dried blood out so my toe can start back to looking normal not to mention clearer againI recently stubbed my toe and the blood is still in my nail?
Yeah it's a little painfull but effective and it will fix everything.





Bend a paper clip so its almost straight. Then heat it up on the stove until its as hot as possible (wear oven mits)





Next press the hot metle into the center of the blood, not directly down like a spear but at an angle to the tip isnt the first thing going in but the wire side.





Basically this melts through the nail and relieves the preassure from the blood.





Make sure you dissenfect and bandage afterwards.I recently stubbed my toe and the blood is still in my nail?
This happened to me too. My nail turned black after a day and it didn't hurt any more. It stayed black for a few months. I let it be. Then when I was swimming, it fell off and I didn't even notice. When I looked down a new, normal nail was there. I would say just wait. Let your body heal itself. It doesn't hurt at all.
You cant drain dried blood out your nail...when I was younger I wondered the same thing....Alls you can do is let it grow out. You will notice it getting closer and closer to the tip of your toe nail and eventually you will be able to scrape the dried blood from under your nail. Just give it time
if you pierce it you can get an infection it is best to just let it fade with time if it gets anyworse you might want to have your doctor do the work and give you better advice on how to keep from getting and infection
yea it's a blood clot. it happened to me when i was little. u just gotta wait till it heals, there's no draining it. it will go away eventually
It won't drain. Just leave it alone and let the nail grow out. it won't harm anything.
Hurry up and call 911 before your toe falls off. Then it'll really look awful.
its a blood blister...relax, it will slowly go away....hot water helps tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment