Sunday, January 17, 2010

Digger is living in my toe nails. How do I evict him.?

no lamisil. what the dermatologist gave me doesn't work. Someone told me to rub vicks on my toes. Anyone ever had any success with that?Digger is living in my toe nails. How do I evict him.?
Yep. That works great. I did nails for several years and it works like a charm. Instead of using the Lamisil which has lots of bad side effects.





Put it on the affected area at night before bedtime. Put a sock on your foot that you are treating.





Try to keep your feet dry. That is the number one cause of nail fungus. If your feet sweat alot or you just have to wear shoes which don't allow them to breathe, sprinkle with a medicated foot powder.





Tell Digger good-bye! ; )Digger is living in my toe nails. How do I evict him.?
Lamisil in the pill form, got to fight it from the inside!
vicks thats foro colds no use lamisil!!
YOU must use an expensive oral systemic fungal/dermatophyte medication. These are largish white pills that often take a full 6 months to a year to fully work. they are rough on your liver and kidneys but if you are young and get bloodwork done regularly it's safe. They are the only thing that totally works. It attacks the infection from the inside, from your blood. These are perscription pills so you WILL need a doctor.
I haven't heard of anything but lamisil. Try going to another dermotologist and see if you can get something better to treat it
Why no lamisil it works my friend girl used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment