Friday, January 15, 2010

Why do Asians paint toe nails so well?

They're damn good at it! White people always mess my toes up!Why do Asians paint toe nails so well?
everyone, she's COMPLIMENTING them! that's NOT mean!Why do Asians paint toe nails so well?
Don't be racist, it just makes you look stupid.
actually, I had my nails painted at a spa, the person who did it wasnt asian and she did a really good job.
hey don't stereotype... its so stupid and ignorant
Umm I guess cause theyre taleented..


btw Bob K, with their small eyes, they can paint your sausage fingers.
lol im asian and i suck at that stuff. I prob guessing they got it done at a salon or they have experience. But not all of them r
thats not true it doesnt matter what colour you are, anybody can be good at painting nails.
because chinks have to be perfectt

No comments:

Post a Comment