Sunday, January 17, 2010

What kind of nail polish should I get for my nails and toes if I have a black dress and my date has white tux?

http://www.jovanibeyond.com/detail.php?col=beyond%26amp;seq=63





http://www.jovanibeyond.com/detail.php?col=beyond%26amp;seq=63%26amp;view=back1





this is my dressWhat kind of nail polish should I get for my nails and toes if I have a black dress and my date has white tux?
Wow what a dress...lol.


French tip would look nice.What kind of nail polish should I get for my nails and toes if I have a black dress and my date has white tux?
wow that is an awesome dress, love it. It really depends on how bold you want to be, how fun you want to be, or if you want to be more sophisticated.





deep red for bold


bright pink for fun


french tip for sophisticated





it also depends on if you are getting short nails or long nails. If you are getting long nails I always say to go with french tip, a painted long fingernail just looks like there is too much going on. You are going to be wearing a amazing dress, and you don't want to take away from the dress.


good luck and have loads of fun
Base of the nails could be black, and then the tips white. But if you want to add some color, I suggest something more eye-catching like red, or more subdued but not exactly unnoticeable like deep violet.
You should get a bright Fire engine red or a deep almost black burgundy either will look beautiful and make sure your nails aren't long and crazy...keep them short and simple...it looks better with the dramatic colors = )
thats a really nice dress! I would go with bright Red, or maybe you can paint them all white so it can go with him. = ) Have fun!
il suggest dnt wear ne colourd nail polish


jst a coat of nail shinner


tht will look more elegant n natural if ur fingers are long





if u still want to wear colour on ur nails go for white instead of black
i'd do black with white tips like a french manicure, but add rhinestones to the tips.
Beautiful dress! I agree with the deep red. Don't do a bright shade. Get a darker, rich red. That would be gorgeous!
Deep red. It's sexy.
french tip. very classy with your dress.
Dark red ;)


it will look lovely


What's the occasion?

No comments:

Post a Comment