Friday, January 15, 2010

What colour shall I paint my toe nails?

Deep red, dark berry or white??What colour shall I paint my toe nails?
RED ALL THE WAYWhat colour shall I paint my toe nails?
white!!


i love whyte!!


as pure as possible..


but be hardworking and maintain it!








all the best!((:
Deep Red for sure, as that colour goes with almost all styles of clothes %26amp; most skin tones...
dark berry it is the closest to black. my nails and toe nails are black.
It's Autumn- dark berry would look best! Save the white for Halloween!
Dark Bery or Deep red I choose Deep Red!








Hope it Helps








*Valerie
The same colour as you paint your finger nails, otherwise it might look a bit odd if you are wearing open toe shoes, if you are wearing trainers, I don't suppose it will make much difference :)
deep red or dark berry
you should paint them with fiesta pink nail polish from Milani. it's bright and colorful and will remind you of summer.
Deep red.
Purple. Light purple why not?
deep red i just love that colour, it goes with black skin as well as with white skin...
what are you wearing,hon?
what are you wearing? Usually color should a bit approach you clothes
Yellow
dark berry
Deep red, it goes with pretty much everything.
Well, sweetie, it depends on your skin color. If you have lighter skin, then white would be a phenomenal color, if you have medium or darker skin then dark berrya nd deep red are good colors.
deep red, i love that color
BLURPLE (BLUE AND PURPLE MIXED TOGETHER)
Deep red.
white.....nice!!
red
white french
green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of the 3 colors I would say white but like a pearl white cause no matter what you wear since it's a neutral it will match. For me I am a fan of black it matches everything to.
dark berry! that is the ';hot color'; now! i have mine painted that color

No comments:

Post a Comment