Friday, January 15, 2010

My brother is suffering from the ingrown nail problem on both toe thumb?

its been now 11yrs


we have shown to many doctors,have been oerated upon 4 times,twice the matrix was also removed.it came again


what advices from any corner!!My brother is suffering from the ingrown nail problem on both toe thumb?
I used to get those alot, and I had laser surgery a couple times until my podiatrist told me to make some changes. I used to wear shoes (well ok cowboy boots) with pointy toes a lot, and I didnt really take care of my nails. I stopped wearing the pointed boots, and started taking better care of my nails. the best way to prevent that from happening is to keep a close eye on them. trim them a special way keeping them basically straight accross the front of the nail, not the prettiest thing in the world but it beats hobbling around cuz your toe hurts. the next thing is that every day or so you need to work the skin around the sides of the nail and especially the area at the corner of the nail, work the skin so that the nail stays on top and doesnt dig under. that shouold do it.





So start with the basics and get the pain under control by fixing the nail, next start to look at the things that can cause or accelerate the condition.. check the shoes, try a different style if they are too narrow in the front.My brother is suffering from the ingrown nail problem on both toe thumb?
He should get regular pedicures, like once a month. This will keep the problem at bay.





Good Luck!
You've done everything that can be done short of having the toes amputated. Just keep letting it grow back, then having it removed again. My daughter is going through the same thing, and has her two toenails removed every year or so.
he shouldnt cut his nails too short...when its too short..starts to grow into the skin
I cut my toe nails almost down to the quick and keep them that way. Otherwise they cut into my skin. Hope that helps. Alternately, my grandmother had a toenail removed one time.
I guess if it's hereditary you really need to consult a doctor... but a proper hygiene would also provide a nice solution... why not have pedicure atleast once a week ^^,
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment