Monday, May 10, 2010

I wonder If toe nails evolved and what will they look like and if they be different like fall by selfs?

if your thinking based on the evolution theory then toenails were most likely claws. I dont think they serve a mission right now and they are apperently retracting and sofening as they are no longer used for griping and digging the ground. Without a specific use they most likely will dissappear in time to comeI wonder If toe nails evolved and what will they look like and if they be different like fall by selfs?
I think they became evident because we keep stubbing our toes and needed protection. ';fall by selfs'; makes no sense to me.I wonder If toe nails evolved and what will they look like and if they be different like fall by selfs?
Tats a dumb thing to wonder about! Stop it!
watch yours they keep evolving,and do not fall.and will not if they keep evolving

No comments:

Post a Comment