Wednesday, January 13, 2010

When you`ve had a nice hot bath and you cut your toe nails do you find that your shoes seem to fit better?

Yeah, at least, my socks fit way better. And sometimes when I have tight shoes, I'd say, yes, they feel better. My nails are shorter then, so they don't touch the front no more, hehe.. Sometimes when you've got very tight shoes, and long toe-nails, they can end up growing in a curve. When the shoe sets pressure on the top of your nail there, it hurts like hell.. When you`ve had a nice hot bath and you cut your toe nails do you find that your shoes seem to fit better?
Hehe yes! I always cut them after a bath..





You've asked a question! Sure you can spare the points? ;)When you`ve had a nice hot bath and you cut your toe nails do you find that your shoes seem to fit better?
None of my shoes seem to fit my feet well since I discovered (pretend at 拢3 a pair) Crocs.


They also fit my Income better!
Well, the holes stop appearing in my socks,lol
I've had badly fitting shoes like that. It does help to not have toe nails pushing in on you.
u m m m . ?


lol


ur abit random





x
HA HA HA. No mine don't get long enough to affect the fitting of my shoes
Yes absolutely. In fact my shoes become too loose when I have cut my nails, lol
No, I just feel clean :)
Hehe you joker, no
Lmao....you're one funny...but sick...dude!! Lol. My answer is 'not really' because i don't let them grow into talons...heehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment