Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Have you ever trimmed your toe nails with a steak knife?

I have with bolt cutters......it took the entire maintenance dept at work to help





they were still better then the belt sander thoughHave you ever trimmed your toe nails with a steak knife?
No---only the small little Clippers for me---my doctor uses that little surgical knife.My husband uses his pocket knife and HAS at times used the outdoors pruning shears or whatever you call them-----about 3 ft long at which point I had a talk with his doctor. He is on blood thinners and I can just picture that scene.Have you ever trimmed your toe nails with a steak knife?
An angle grinder is better as it files them down very well. Please read instructions though, before you do use one.
Nah. I only use the Knife to dig the Sock Cheese out from under the Nails.
No, I have my toe nails done by wung hung lo at a near by shop.....the bloody color just doesn't go well.
Never
that seems profusely dangerous.
I can but nope. I have chewed the polish off of em though. LOLOL
Ya, but the really tricky thing is when you do it with the axe!
Not Gonna Happen....!!
I had to use my wand once...
Have you ever shaved with an electric fan?
no..


but have used a swiss army knife while camping..
No, that's sounds dangerous.
No, but i did kill my first husband with one......
Nope(:
no, but I remember my father doing that, still gives me the creeps
lmao..
um...no lol
nope, but i have used a small size cable cutters..
Hell no. I'm not crazy.
uhm nooo. have you?
No, I trimmed my NOSE with a steak knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment