Friday, January 15, 2010

What color to paint my toe nails?

ok my finger nails are red and my skin is medium fair. i have tons of freckles and i dont know what color to paint my toes? please answer asap. thxsWhat color to paint my toe nails?
I love fire engine red, silver and pink....What color to paint my toe nails?
Something bright for the warm weather, cute toes go with anything no matter the color!
As one freckled gal to another...I vote for silver, or for a clear glitter coat.
white
red
black
go with red!!!





871
I would either paint them the same, or a few shades lighter. But make sure the colors do not clash.
black
French manicure. White tips with the sheer pale pink over the whole nail. Very pretty, very classy and goes with EVERYTHING. I do this on my toes and ALWAYS get compliments.
Well since you are medium fair if you use a light cream/pink color on your toe nails it will make your skin look a bit darker then it is...and it will be elegant and match anything...I would deffinatly go with this color





http://www.ulta.com/control/product?FT22鈥?/a>
a brown
Pink! but do a kinda dark pink!


hope i helped!
Black
Red.
Why are people asking retarded questions today? Must be a retard convention on Yahoo Answers.
red or black
go darker than you finger nails..... but you could also try French Tip and see how you like it


you could do the same color but I prefer lighter nails darker toes.
i would say either black or a neutral color.
Color them the same as your fingernails.
Girl do not be cheap and go get yourself a french pedicure alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
color it red dear...
to match your fingers-- or shoes. x
Same as your finger nails

No comments:

Post a Comment