Friday, January 15, 2010

I stubbed my pinky toe and broke the nail a little...?

it hurts like hell.





no really, IT HURTS!!!!





is there anything to help it grow back faster? the whole nail didnt come off, just the side...I stubbed my pinky toe and broke the nail a little...?
yes i can unstnd how it hurts but dont worry t will grow back----dipping ur nails in gelatin would--rubbing ur nails with slice of half cut LIME will also help---also i have heard that those vitamin/hormonal tablets that pregnant women consume during pregnancy is very good for hair and nail growth although i dont know the name of it--but u could ask ur nearest doctor regarding this----and dont worry---- one more imp tip is to keep trimming the new nail tht comes along ur pinky toe so that a fresh new nails grows upI stubbed my pinky toe and broke the nail a little...?
take calcium eat yogurt drink milk wutev i kno it probly hurts but youll just have to deal until it grows back if the pain gets to be unbareable go see a doctor and he can tell you wut to do
If it hurts for more than a couple of days, you should see a doctor, but it's probably no big deal. I lost my entire little toenail, and it took about 5 or 6 months to grow back, even though WebMD said it would take 12-18 months. If you take multivitamins, that should help it grow a little bit faster. You could also try some of those vitamins formulated specifically for healthy hair, skin, and nails. GNC has a pretty good one that I've been taking.
just leave it alone

No comments:

Post a Comment