Friday, January 15, 2010

I am very self-conscious of how my feet look. I want all of my toe nails to look the same......(more below)?

What is a good way to do this? I am talking about the exact same length on both feet. Same width, same shape. Stuff like that. I just don't know how I would go about doing such a thing. Any suggestions?I am very self-conscious of how my feet look. I want all of my toe nails to look the same......(more below)?
well there is always plastic surgery!!!I am very self-conscious of how my feet look. I want all of my toe nails to look the same......(more below)?
Try going to the salon for a pedicure. It's really not that expensive and they'll buff and polish up your feet so they're nice and smooth. Then they'll file and trim your nails so you're looking perfect.





Pedicures are so relaxing (for males or females!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment