Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Problem in my heal and toe nails?

Before One year i suffer from it. Every morning when i woke up i got lot of pain in my heal after walking some distance it become normal. I feel when i walk a lot it increase, some body tel me it is due to URIC ACID. if there is any exercise or Aryuvedic medicine for that please suggest.. another one is with me toe nails. it is from six months the nails become white in color and it breaks. it look like that nails separate with skins. Problem in my heal and toe nails?
For Heels-


';Maharaasnadi Quath [dry]';


Boil 1 teaspoonful of this medicine with 1 glassful of water untill it becomes half. Now filter and drink after mixing some sugar, if you like so. Take this dose every morning and evening after having some snacks.





For Nails-


apply ';Butop Cream'; for atleast 21 days. twice daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment