Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ladies what is your favorite color of nail polish for your toes?

Today I'm just being curious about it, that's why I asked this question.Ladies what is your favorite color of nail polish for your toes?
I like pink, orange bright colors make your toes look really cute.Ladies what is your favorite color of nail polish for your toes?
bright hot neon pink
Either a deep bluish purple, or like hot neon pink.
My favorite nail color is hot pink.It justs bursts out.I also like light blue nail polish.
french or light pink
ORANGE FOR SUMMER! :)
Personally, i like either white, bright blue or bright pink, in the summer. In the winter i like more natural colors like tan or offwhite or crystal..
i like either pink or black...w/ lots of sparkles!
i love any pink color or a light blue color i tried a dark blue and it doesn't look that good on my finger nails lol
haha red, the bright one xD

No comments:

Post a Comment