Friday, January 15, 2010

How often do you cut your toe nails?

Sorry just really boredHow often do you cut your toe nails?
hahahahahaha


uhmm...i dont really, and the weird part is tht theyre shortHow often do you cut your toe nails?
Everytime that they get so long, my feet hurt because they crash into the front of my shoes. Well, that's not me, that's people I know, I don't cut them very often.
Every two weeks they get clipped, filed, and polished by my pedicurist...
every 10days :P
Once every 2 months
At least once a week because i wear a lot of flip flops and sandals =)
when i remember
Once a month.
At least once a week.
when they start to curl
once every week maybe?
every month.


%26amp;now just chill
lol, your cool :)





probably once a week
as soon as they need cutting :-)
once a month.......
when they get to long lol
uhm haha not in awhile lol 0.o
lol..when i feel like.
When they need it...any time I see white, I clip them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment