Sunday, January 17, 2010

7 months ago i had the sides of my nails taken off because of ingrown toe nails.?

7 months ago i went to the doctor for ingrown toe nails i had a xray done and found out i also have spurs in both toes.it took 3 months for my feet to heal. i never got the spurs removed and now my toes are painful to the touch there is a white line across my toes that wasn't there before. and now i can only wear open toe shoes or crocs.and when i bend my toes it feels like i have fake nails on that are comming off.i hope i don't have to get the whole toe removed cause thoser shots hurts like hell!7 months ago i had the sides of my nails taken off because of ingrown toe nails.?
when you say spurs - do you mean bone spurs, they are called exostosis when they are in the toe and are common beneath the nails of people whos big toes stick up at the end.


having youre entire nail removed will help, but the end outcome will be that you will need the exostosis removed by surgery.


the shots do hurt, but if you are going to have the spurs removed they will most likely do a ring block in your ankle which doesnt hurt as much

No comments:

Post a Comment