Monday, May 10, 2010

Girls......Do you like to wear massive high heels ? and how long ur toe nails are ?

and do you polish your toe nails ? what color do u like to most to polish your toes! ?Girls......Do you like to wear massive high heels ? and how long ur toe nails are ?
i hate wearing high heels because it will make your legs bigger





i swear





it's just a piece of pain





what color?





clear....


glow in the dark....


french manicure...





dude


i dare you to try wearing them........





RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!





if you're a real man


DO IT


!!!!!!!Girls......Do you like to wear massive high heels ? and how long ur toe nails are ?
woooooohooooooooooo


thanks for the ten points you're the best mehhhhn!!!


peAce ()uT y()!!!!


-paulkadutchness-

Report Abuse



my toenails come to the end of my toes i love doing french manicures and i usually wear platfoms or stillettos lovem and must not foget me ugg boots lov them 2
No I don't polish my toe nails but I polish my finger nails. I like black colour.
no,it hurts so bad.I think girls still look hot without the heels.and they can still be sexy.
Not that high high heels(lol). My toenails aren't long(ewww, like i want long toe nails). And nope, i don't polish an of my nails. Keepin' it simple!
none of these... high heels hurts alot after long day in college or work :s ... long tails gets broken so no need for them ..
havent you asked this before? there are sites for that kind of thing.
Considering I'm 5'9 most of my heels are only a few inches. My toenails don't pass the skin very much. Long toe nails are gross. And I paint them red most of the time if not red a pink or purple.
sometimes, but only for short periods of time, they hurt my feet. I keep my toe nails cut even with the end of my toe and they are always painted.....pink or french (white tips)
-I love, love high heels, especially strappy heels!





I also enjoy pampering myself with pedicures, so my toe nails are always either painted red or pink, or I get a french pedicure. I try to keep my toe nails at a minimum height (as close to the hyponychium as possible).

1 comment:

  1. Regarding your post, I should share an interesting concept with you. I think this is a great idea to be able to connect to only like-minded people through favorite words here: www.favoritewords.com

    ReplyDelete