Monday, May 10, 2010

Why wont my missus cut my toe nails?

Because they are YOUR TOES....Its YOUR job to cut YOUR OWN I REPEAT O-W-N TOENAILS. ARE THEY HER NASTY FEET?? NO. Cut your own toenails you lazy *****.Why wont my missus cut my toe nails?
Get a girlfriend who is a nurses aid or a nurse. Chewing your toe nails works. Ok, your misses may get upset with these answers. No offense, you can cut your own. Yuk!!!!!!!


Ok, I need help. Would you please ask the question about what I should do because I am not able to ask questions. The first column works but does not go into second column. If you know the answer, would you please go to my q%26amp;a and answwer the question on the question that is in my qa? I need help. I have not asked any questions last night or tonight so it isn't that I have asked too many questions.


Thanks grannywinkieWhy wont my missus cut my toe nails?
ur feet smell
Because u r too accurate
u hav 2 do it urself babby
cause that's just gross...stop being lazy and cut ur own toe nails :)
mayb they stink and besides its ur job
Lol!!


1. She could be lazy and tired.


2. You could have a bad foot oder.


3. She could have bad eye sight


4. She maybe don't know how to clip toe nails.


5. She thinks that she's not your pedicurist.


And now, my question to you... Why don't u clip your own toe nails... or go get a pedicure?
lol


i guess she likes to be scratch during sex
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment